- Spend the day relaxing in the waters of the Rio Formoso. Rest, river bath and contact with nature!
It has parking, snack bars and restaurants, in addition to kiosks with barbecues and toilets (adapted for wheelchair users). It is an appropriate place to spend the day and cool off in a river with crystal clear waters and a lot of fish.
- Transport to the attraction
- Spend the day and cool off in a river with crystal clear waters and a lot of fish
- Neoprene suit
- Lunch and drinks
- Barbecue grill
- Life jacket
- Free duration, open from 08:00 to 16:00
- Canned drinks are allowed (glass bottles are not allowed)
- Allowed entry of food such as meats, snacks, etc.
- The attraction has a barbecue for rent, availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Recommended for all ages
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- It is possible to rent on site: life jacket, buoys, chairs, masks, snorkel, barbecues.
- Thermals are not allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.