- Spend the day relaxing in the waters of the Rio Formoso. Rest, river bath and contact with nature!
It has parking, snack bars and restaurants, in addition to kiosks with barbecues and toilets (adapted for wheelchair users). It is an appropriate place to spend the day and cool off in a river with crystal clear waters and a lot of fish.
- Spend the day and cool off in a river with crystal clear waters and a lot of fish
- Transport to the attraction
- Barbecue grill
- Life jacket
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Free duration, open from 08:00 to 16:00
- Canned drinks are allowed (glass bottles are not allowed)
- Allowed entry of food such as meats, snacks, etc.
- The attraction has a barbecue for rent, availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Recommended for all ages
- It is possible to rent on site: life jacket, buoys, chairs, masks, snorkel, barbecues.
- Thermals are not allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.