- With numerous waterfalls, decks on the banks of the Formoso River, a pleasant place to spend the day!
Walkways lead safely between the various environments, connecting rivers, decks and waterfalls in the Rio Formoso. Formerly known as Ilha do Padre, nowadays Eco Park Porto da Ilha is an ecological conservation area of 03 hectares, where tourist activities are developed for the whole family. The Eco Park has multiple activities for the whole family....
- Certified by SGS - Security Management System
- Transport to the location
- Lunch and drinks
- Life Vest
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Free duration: From 08:00 to 16:30h
- Entry with drinks and food is prohibited.
- Recommended for all ages
- Lunch is not included.
- It is not allowed to enter with thermals and food
- Extra tour activities are not included
- It has toilets (adapted for wheelchair users), bar, restaurant
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.