- Hop on a boat and float down the Sucuri River! There are 1,300 m of route with observation of the local fauna and flora!
The return takes place in a beautiful float, letting yourself be carried away by the light current and being enchanted by the fish and underwater vegetation of the Sucuri River, until you reach Barra do Sucuri. The reception has a bar, toilets and lockers.
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Transport to the attraction
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- Beard and Mustache: It is recommended to go on the tour with a clean beard, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour.
- It is forbidden to use sunscreen, repellent and suntan lotion during the floating period. Credit and debit cards are not accepted on site.
- Neoprene suits available up to 130kg.
- The child who cannot float can go on the support boat, accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- As of 12/16/2022, the environmental fee will be charged. Value R$ 7.00 per person/per day of stay.
- The reception has a bar, toilets and lockers.
- Flotation equipment (neoprene suit, vest, mask and snorkel) are included in the price.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.