- Discover the highest waterfall in Mato Grosso do Sul with 156 meters
A moderate trail of 4.5 km, passing Waterfalls: 08 Waterfalls + Praia Boca da Onça and 05 bathing points. It will connect you with nature in an intense way. Get ready to feel and hear the force of water falling from 156 meters into the air.
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Transport to the attraction
- Guided trail with stops for bathing in waterfalls
- Tourist guide
- Reception with hammocks, mini museum, swimming pool, bar and lots of comfort
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Not recommended for children under 4 years old.
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Distance from the city center: 61.5 km
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Children up to 6 years old are free.
- The use of tennis shoes or appropriate footwear for trails is mandatory.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.