- Relax through landscapes that just look at our minds and our souls are rejuvenated. There are 15 points, between waterfalls and waterfalls and 9 bathing points.
The trail starts on the other side of the farm (to the left of the main stairs) going down a mountain range in 4x4 vehicles, with steep descents and wonderful views, the tour starts with a high adrenaline A moderate trail of 6.5 km, passing by 15 waterfalls. There are 09 stops for bathing and 06 support points. The tour starts with a lot of adrena...
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Breakfast + typical farm lunch (no drinks)
- Transport to the attraction
- Not recommended for children under 4 years old.
- Children up to 6 years old FREE.
- Distance to city center: 61.5 km
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- It is mandatory to wear sneakers or paper towels with non-slip soles.
- We advise you to bring towels and bathing suits to the waterfalls.
- Delicious breakfast courtesy of the tour to get you up and running
- Typical farm lunch (no drinks).
- Receptive with hammocks, mini museum, swimming pool, bar and lots of comfort.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.