- Discover crystal clear waterfalls, the canyon of the Salobra River and the largest platform abseiling in Brazil.
The Rapel + Trilha Adventure is the largest platform abseiling in Brazil, with a 90-meter descent with a view of the Salobra River canyon. The rappel operation is done in negative, without the support of the feet on the rocks in order to avoid wear and tear. To make the practice viable, a 34-meter long metallic structure was built that extends 15 m...
- Equipment needed to perform the Rappel
- Breakfast and Lunch on the wood stove (no drinks)
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Day use in the Receptive
- Transport to the attraction
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- ATTENTION - CHILDREN: The child must be at least 45 kilos to participate in the activity.
- Distance from the city center: 61.5 km
- For the realization of the tour, a training is done before direct on the farm.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.