- On the banks of the Rio Formoso, an incredible structure awaits you!
A trail of approx. 900m on a suspended trail in the riparian forest takes you to the starting point of the tour, an adventure to go down 03 waterfalls and 02 rapids, in addition to having the opportunity to contemplate the natural beauties of its crystal clear waters of the Rio Formoso observing a rich fauna and flora of the riparian forest . Indiv...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Life jacket
- Transport to the attraction
- Food and drinks
- Distance from the city center: 07 km
- Activity Duration: 01:40 min
- Activity restrictions: People over 120 kg; children under 7 years old; pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcohol cannot take the tour.
- Allowed for children over 7 years old
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Included Lago do receptive area with zip line, SUP, kayak, Lagoon deck, hammocks and trampoline.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.