- 300 meters down the Rio Formoso and at the end you can enjoy it!
The Boia Cross tour is done in individual buoys lasting 50 minutes, covering a 300-meter stretch of the Formoso River, passing by two waterfalls and a rapids of different sizes. The activity is accompanied by 2 attraction monitors. Safety equipment is provided by the attraction.
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Life jacket
- Transport to the attraction
- Extra attraction activities
- Lunch and drinks
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Children: Free from 05 years old, provided they are accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Restrictions: People over 120kg, pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcoholic beverages cannot take the tour. People with heart problems and/or pacemakers cannot take the tour; Visitors must report health problems (diabetes, hypoglycemia, high or low blood pressure, severe allergies, respiratory, heart and blood problems) to the guide and reception, who will inform the best way to carry out the tour; When necessary, visitors must bring their own medicines.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- Extra activities of the attraction are not included (boat / Electric boat / Stand-up / Bike Bout / Duck...).
- Reception with restaurant with lunch and portions (optional).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.