- 300 meters down the Rio Formoso and at the end you can enjoy it!
The Boia Cross tour is done in individual buoys lasting 50 minutes, covering a 300-meter stretch of the Formoso River, passing by two waterfalls and a rapids of different sizes. The activity is accompanied by 2 attraction monitors. Safety equipment is provided by the attraction.
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Life jacket
- Lunch and drinks
- Extra attraction activities are not included
- Transport to the attraction
- Children: Free from 05 years old and accompanied by parents or guardians.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Restrictions: People over 120kg, pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcoholic beverages cannot take the tour. People with heart problems and/or pacemakers cannot take the tour; Visitors must report health problems (diabetes, hypoglycemia, high or low blood pressure, severe allergies, respiratory, heart and blood problems) to the guide and reception, who will inform the best way to carry out the tour; When necessary, visitors must bring their own medicines.
- Reception with restaurant with lunch and portions (optional).
- Extra activities of the attraction are not included (boat / Electric boat / Stand-up / Bike Bout / Duck...).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.