- For bird lovers, a differentiated and exclusive activity for birdwatching!
The tour is one of the birdwatching options in the region and was a pioneer in the region to develop this activity, being a place that naturally offers great possibilities for observation, which has increasingly attracted bird enthusiasts. In the middle of the cerrado, a doline (depression formed by landslides) huge crater totally in sandstone with...
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- The daily rate for the observation guide is not included in the price of this tariff, which must be arranged with the guide himself and paid separately
- What to bring: Long pants, closed shoes (sneakers or boots), hat or cap, camera, binoculars, repellent, sunscreen.
- Restriction: Pregnant women with high risk or after 24 weeks of pregnancy cannot take the tour.
- Restriction: Guests with recent invasive surgery (up to 30 days), epilepsy, history of stroke, history of heart attack, history of anaphylactic shock (anaphylaxis), and pacemakers are not permitted to take the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.