- In this paradise you can enjoy and relax in the showers of the waterfalls, venture out among the schools of fish in the natural pools.
On the way, you can see an attractive fauna with monkeys, macaws, toucans, among others. At the farm's headquarters, a delicious lunch from Mato Grosso do Sul is offered and after a well-deserved rest, the tour continues for another approx. 800m that passes through 3 more bathing points. The reception has a bar and restaurant, restrooms and hammock...
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Regular Transport to the attraction
- It is recommended to wear shoes that are fastened to the ankle and with non-slip soles (slippers, sneakers).
- It is not allowed to take the tour wearing flip flops and/or open shoes.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Lunch is included in the price, but drinks will be charged separately.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.