- Discover the beauties of Serra da Bodoquena, a walk along the Betione River, passing through caves, rapids and access to the last waterfall that is a spectacle on its own. Unmissable!
Serra da Bodoquena is the perfect tour for those who want to spend the day enjoying nature and cooling off in the numerous waterfalls and natural pools in the region. You will make a 2500m trail along the Betione River, passing through caves, rapids and access to the last waterfall that is a spectacle on its own. During the trail it is possible to ...
- Lunch (No drinks)
- Reception with swimming pool, spa, pool table, bar and restaurant
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Life jacket
- Regular Transport to the attraction
- Quad ride
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Medical restrictions: Pregnant women after 24 weeks and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers cannot take the tour.
- It is mandatory to wear tennis shoes or suitable hiking shoes.
- Distance from the city center: 72 km
- Children up to 05 years FREE.
- Lunch included in the price (without drinks)
- It is necessary to present document of the child and the Senior Age at the reception
- Reception with swimming pool, spa, pool table, bar and restaurant.
- Quad bike ride is optional, not included.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.