- Horseback riding that takes place between trails and hills, where the eyes have no other focus than the incredible landscape of Serra da Bodoquena.
A farm monitor, a pawnbroker, accompanies the group during the approximately 6 km route. The horseback ride is carried out in areas of pasture and savannah that allow the observation of the local cattle, fauna and flora, as well as a panoramic view of the Serra da Bodoquena.
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment needed to carry out the activity
- Transport to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- Optional tours
- Medical restrictions: Pregnant women, and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers. Maximum weight 100kg.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by their parents or guardians, the child must ride the horse alone and will pay normal fees.
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- CHD Policy: Minimum age 06 years. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by their parents or guardians, the child must ride the horse alone and will pay normal fees.
- Shared Transport can be used, doing another activity on the same day at the attractive Estância Mimosa
- To make the horse ride only, hire a private transport service.
- Combine tours and have more fun in no time.
- **Heads up! Shared Transport can be used, doing another activity on the same day at the attractive Estância Mimosa. To take the horse ride only, hire a private transport service.**
- Before and during the tour it is not allowed to drink alcohol.
- Max weight 120kg
- Reception with restaurant (optional lunch).
- Extra Trail and Waterfall activity is not included in the price.
- Load limit per schedule: 08 people
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.