- Make the most of your stay in Bonito to go horseback riding at the Rio Formoso Ecological Park! A beautiful landscape later still enjoy a lake with crystal clear water, play on the reel and stand up!
Contact with the local fauna and flora on a 4 km route. Stop for a swim in Rio Formoso and contemplation in Morro da Piúva. On the way back, you can enjoy the entire structure of the Lagoon with decks, zip lines, SUP, kayak, hammocks and much more. . Stop for a swim in Rio Formoso, contemplation in Morro da Piúva make the attraction an invigorating...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Stop for a swim in Rio Formoso
- Use of the Lago do Receptive area with zip lines, SUP, kayak, Lagoon deck, hammocks and trampoline
- Lunch and drinks
- Optional tours
- Transport to the attraction
- No pillion allowed on the tour
- Max Weight: 120 kg
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Minimum age allowed: from 08 years old and they go alone on a horse.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Pregnant women cannot take the tour.
- Horses are kept in single file throughout the course. It is not allowed to trot or gallop during the entire activity.
- Bring cash as there are no credit card machines on site
- Bring long pants, sneakers or boots, sunscreen, hat or cap and swimwear.
- Included Lago do receptive area with zip line, SUP, kayak, Lagoon deck, hammocks and trampoline. Extra attraction activities and lunch is not included.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.