- This tour is a historic rescue to the traditional Pantanal entourages.
Upon arriving at the farm's headquarters, the visitor receives initial instructions where the monitor will inform the details of the ride. The route lasts around 1 hour and covers 5 km, and running or galloping is not allowed. In case of rain, the tour will be carried out normally, but with the use of a cowboy cover provided by the tour. Mandatory ...
- Private transport to the attraction
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Food and drinks
- Mandatory use of long pants, hat or cap and closed shoes.
- Children under 8 years old and pregnant women do not perform the activity
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Running or galloping is not allowed.
- Limit of 10 people per schedule
- Medical restrictions: Pregnant women, and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers.
- Max weight 120 kg
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.