- Horseback riding provides visitors with an excellent opportunity to contemplate nature.
Learn about the life of the rural man and get to know the livestock practices applied on the farm. A specialized guide accompanies the group during the 6 km route, passing through different areas of the farm with a privileged view of the cerrado and the fields of the region. Ideal to do in the late afternoon, after floating on the Rio da Prata and ...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Transport to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- Distance from the city center: 51 km
- Mandatory: use of Tennis or Boot
- What to bring: Sneakers, repellent and sunscreen
- Medical restrictions: Pregnant women, and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers. Maximum weight 100kg.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by their parents or guardians, the child must ride the horse alone and will pay normal fees.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Maximum weight 120kg.
- Reception with restaurant (optional lunch)
- Extra attraction activities are not included in the price
- Pregnant women and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers cannot take the tour.
- Before and during the tour it is not allowed to drink alcohol.
- Important information: Double saddle is not allowed. The use of sneakers is mandatory, we recommend long pants, hat or cap.
- Load limit per schedule: 08 people
- CHD Policy: Minimum age 06 years. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by their parents or guardians, the child must ride the horse alone and will pay normal fees.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.