- The proposal of the trail and waterfall tour of Estância Mimosa is to have fun and enjoy nature.
The tour begins with a walk along a trail of approx. 2,800m through the riparian forest of the Mimoso River amidst century-old trees and wild animals. There are nine waterfalls and ten stops for bathing in waterfalls with natural pools, and part of the route is covered by rowing boat. The farm's main house, where a delicious lunch is served, mainta...
- Life jacket
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Transport to the attraction
- Items and services not mentioned
- Recommended use of sneakers or Papete. It is not allowed to take the tour wearing flip flops and/or open shoes.
- Minimum age to take the tour is 03 years old.
- Pregnant women over 24 weeks cannot perform the activity.
- The use of closed and non-slip footwear is mandatory.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Distance from the city center: 25km
- Neoprene boots are available for rental, subject to availability.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.