- On the banks of the Rio Formoso, an incredible structure awaits you!
Held in one of the most noble courses of the Rio Formoso, in FORMOSO ADVENTURE the emotion begins with an incredible flight on a 520m zip line through a green tunnel through the trees that takes us to a surprising and unique view of Serra da Bodoquena! The fun continues with a suspended trail with 22 platforms through the trees and ends with a deli...
- Use of the Lago do Receptive area with: Zipline, SUP, kayak, Lagoon deck, hammocks and trampoline
- Transport to the attraction
- Instructor/monitor follow-up
- Lunch and drinks
- Mandatory: use of Tennis or Boot
- What to bring: Sneakers, repellent and sunscreen
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- IMPORTANT - Children: To participate it is necessary to have a minimum weight of 35 kg and to be accompanied by parents or guardians
- Observations: When carrying out the Formoso trail, the tourist can stay in the Park during the day and enjoy the entire leisure area of the lagoon at no additional cost.
- Policy: Minimum weight of 35kg as long as the child is accompanied by parents or guardians. Load limit per schedule: 12 people
- Duration of the activity: 02h50. Total travel time: 03h50. Distance: 7 km
- Important information: Restrictions: People over 110 kg; pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcohol cannot take the tour. Included Lago do receptive area with zip line, SUP, kayak, Lagoon deck, hammocks and trampoline.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.