- Praia da Figueira, tranquility and adventure in one place!
At the end of the trail, on a submerged deck, training and adaptation is carried out with all the equipment. Floating is carried out in the most crystalline stretch of the Formoso River, the main river in Bonito/MS, in a course of approximately 1500m and duration of 1h on average. With a tour guide who goes on the water, and a monitor who gives sup...
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Flotation equipment
- Stay all day at the complex (during opening hours) with the right to all Day use activities
- Transport to the attraction
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Minimum age 07 years. Recommended water skill.
- Pregnant women over 24 weeks cannot perform the activity.
- Neoprene suits available up to 120kg.
- Distance from the city center: 16km
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- Beard and Mustache: It is recommended to go on the tour with a clean beard, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour.
- It is forbidden to use sunscreen, repellent and suntan lotion during the floating period.
- Load limit per time: 05 people
- Recommended water skill.
- Flotation equipment (neoprene wetsuit and boots, vest, mask and snorkel) are included in the price
- At the reception, water activities such as kayaking, zip lining, biribol and pedal boat, in addition to sand volleyball and water slide, are included in the price.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.