- Discover the divine work carved inside the Grotto, the formation that resembles a Cathedral is simply fantastic!
It is possible to contemplate the entire city from a 360º viewpoint, and also visit the Kadiwéu Cultural Museum which tells the great story of the emergence of the city of Bonito from materials collected by the residents, a collection of historical objects and a variety of stuffed animals. . You can still take an exciting walk inside and along a 32...
- Accompaniment of guide accredited by MTUR
- Untouched nature shows off its corals and limestone nests. The welcoming bar and souvenir shop
- Lunch and drinks
- Mandatory use of sneakers or paper towels.
- Children must present an identity document (RG or Birth Certificate).
- Credit or debit cards are NOT accepted on site.
- Distance from the city center: 3.5 km
- Minimum Age - 05 years
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- As of 12/16/2022, the environmental fee will be charged. Value R$ 7.00 per person/per day of stay.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.