- Explore the São Miguel Caves, discover rock formations that take you to a different world! In addition to taking amazing photos, wild animals visit the receptive in the morning!
With all the safety management system procedures, access to the caves is via a suspended trail in the middle of the savannah, allowing for a walk under the treetops. The view is even more incredible upon arrival at the viewpoint, which allows a panoramic view of the beautiful region. As it is a dry cavity, the visitor has the advantage of walking a...
- The necessary equipment for the tour is included in the price
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Lunch and drinks
- Mandatory use of sneakers or paper towels. Children must present an identity document (RG or Birth Certificate). Credit or debit cards are NOT accepted on site.
- It is not allowed for children under 5 years old and people with mobility difficulties, pregnant women only with medical clearance.
- Prohibited: use a tripod. During the tour (from the headquarters to the return to it) it is not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke or snack.
- Both the order and the availability of the tours are subject to change without prior notice, due to climatic or operational variations or for a better use of the program.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to farm hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira
- As of 12/16/2022, the environmental fee will be charged. Value R$ 7.00 per person/per day of stay.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.