- Spend the day and dive with the fish, bathe in the waterfall, enjoy the beach and all that with the bar and restaurant services for your comfort.
Attractive located 31 km from the center of Bonito, with 24 km of asphalt and 7 km of land, where the tourist dives into the Capela Lake (coupled to the receptive) full of fish and plants that decorate the environment and water at pleasant temperatures that vary between 24º and 26º degrees. The museum's main proposal is the integration of art with ...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment needed for diving
- Cylinder for Diving
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- Before and during the tour, it is not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke, have a snack on the riverbank
- Distance from the city center: 34 km
- Minimum age 10 years.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Instructor Load Limit: 02 pax per hour
- Minimum age to perform this activity: 10 years.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- As of 12/16/2022, the environmental fee will be charged. Value R$ 7.00 per person/per day of stay.
- Beard and Mustache: It is recommended to go on the tour with a clean beard, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour.
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- The use of repellents and sunscreens is prohibited before and during the floating tour.
- Pregnant women cannot take the tour.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.