- A fascinating dive, ideal for those who want to experience the sensation of being in the midst of the most varied shoals, in water so crystal clear that it impresses even the most experienced.
Diving is a safe and fascinating adventure, carried out in the midst of the natural beauty of different schools of fish of different species. This tour can be done by people without diving credentials, in a course of 600 m, at a depth that varies from 3 to 7 m, with visibility from 10 to 25 m and accompanied by an internationally certified instruct...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Necessary equipment (neoprene suit, mask, snorkel, fins, balance vests and cylinder)
- Transport to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- Distance from the Center: 51 km
- Load limit per instructor: 02 people
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Minimum age allowed: from 10 years old
- Shared Transport can be used, doing another activity in the attractive Rio da Prata on the same day.
- To do just the diving, hire the private transport service
- Pregnant women cannot take the tour.
- - Submerged for 30 to 40 minutes
- Before and during the tour, it is not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke, have a snack on the riverbank.
- People over 120kg must bring their wetsuit
- Extra attraction activities are not included in the price.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.