- On the banks of the Rio Formoso, an incredible structure awaits you!
It is characterized by the submerged trunks and limestone formations, in addition to the sensation of being inside a bottle of champagne when you are under the waterfall. Each one with its beauty and charm, in addition to small caves, natural pools and reel. The farm's reception, which has a bar and restaurant, restrooms and a hammock. The tour inc...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment needed for diving
- Transfer from hotels in Bonito to the attraction
- Basic diving instructions and equipment adaptation
- Food and drinks
- Distance from the city center: 7 km
- Instructor Load Limit: 02 pax per hour
- The tour lasts an average of 1h30min, and the dive takes approximately 30 to 40 minutes submerged.
- Before and during the tour, it is not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke, have a snack on the riverbank.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- Minimum age allowed: from 10 years old
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- The route is approximately 600 meters
- The diving instructor will be able to meet up to two visitors at a time.
- The depth varies between 4 to 5 meters.
- The purchase of the Discovery Tour includes the Day Use of Bosque das Águas.
- Restaurant with snacks and drinks and kiosks with grills (extra cost).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.