- Floating in the third clearest water in the world is approximately 1800m and allows interaction with schools of piraputangas and curimbas, always accompanied by a support boat.
A world of rare beauty, and an indescribable setting for those who seek inner peace, where you have the sensation of flying among fish and plants, in a passionate experience. Get ready for the real ecotourism tour experience! The tour begins with a light walk through the riparian forest of the Sucuri River, a flat trail that allows you to observe v...
- Accompaniment of a guide specialist in natural attractions
- Flotation equipment (mask, snorkel, wetsuit and neoprene boot)
- Lunch and Drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Medical restrictions: Pregnant women after 20 weeks of pregnancy and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers can take the tour; Visitors must report health problems (diabetes, hypoglycemia, high or low blood pressure, severe allergies, respiratory, heart and blood problems) to the guide and reception, who will inform the best way to carry out the tour.
- Beard and Mustache: It is recommended to go on the tour with a clean beard, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Children from 4 years old can take the trail ride and accompany them on the float or by the support boat and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- When floating, it is forbidden to use sunscreen, repellent and suntan lotion.
- Neoprene clothing available up to 120kg.
- The farm has a beautiful reception, with a hammock, bar and restaurant, restrooms (adapted for wheelchair users), lockers and a souvenir shop.
- As of 12/16/2022, the environmental fee will be charged. Value R$ 7.00 per person/per day of stay.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.