- Renew your energies in Rio Mimoso and its beautiful waterfalls with crystal clear waters!
During the course of approximately 1,700m you can take a bath and contemplate 07 beautiful waterfalls formed by limestone tufas. Each one with its beauty and charm, in addition to small caves, natural pools and reel. The farm's receptive which has a bar and restaurant, restrooms and hammocks.
- Accompaniment of guide accredited by MTUR
- Transport to the attraction
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- In a day you can do up to 02 tours, not to mention that, at night, you can also walk around to get to know the city center, restaurants, bars and so on.
- Mandatory use of closed shoes, recommended use of sneakers.
- Distance from the city center: 16 km.
- Tour for all ages.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- As of 12/16/2022, the environmental fee will be charged. Value R$ 7.00 per person/per day of stay.
- The Day Use includes the infinity pool and the Balneário with Rio Mimoso.
- Children up to 5 years old do not pay. Paying children from 6 to 11 years old.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.