- Fun and adventure in Rio Formoso!
The Duck tour is carried out in inflatable kayaks for two people on a 3km course lasting approximately 2 hours, passing 2 waterfalls, 1 rapids and a stop for swimming. The visitor will have the opportunity to go up the river and down with the duck, enjoy the view of the riparian forest and bathe in the waterfall. At the end of the tour, visitors ca...
- Transport to the attraction
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment needed to carry out the activity
- Lunch and drinks
- Neoprene suit
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- Children under 5 years old do not participate in the tour. Mandatory presentation of the child's document.
- Duration of the activity: 02h00. Total travel time: 04h00. Distance: 12 km
- Loading limit per duck: 2 people.
- Policy: CHD from 05 to 11 years old. Children under 5 years old do not participate in the tour. Mandatory presentation of the child's document.
- Even the bathhouse area in the reception.
- Important information: Restrictions: People over 120 kg; Minimum age of 5 years; pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcohol cannot take the tour.
- Extra activities of the attraction are not included (Buoy / Electric boat / Stand-up / Boat...)
- . Reception with restaurant with lunch and portions (optional).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.