- How about a day filled with adventures on the main river in the region, the Rio Formoso!!! Discover Porto da Ilha: Bote Rio Formoso, Stand Up and Boia Cross! Enjoy!
Boat Rio Formoso: the boat tour of Ecopark Porto da Ilha, takes a group of up to 12 people for an incredible tour, passing through wonderful landscapes and descents in waterfalls that guarantee that butterflies in the belly! Contact with preserved nature and interaction with the rest of the group are part of the experience. The tour is accompanied ...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment to carry out the activities
- Boat Tour on Rio Formoso
- Stand'up Padlle
- Cross buoy
- Lunch and drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- Optional tours
- Restrictions: Children under 5 years of age, pregnant women, people with recent injuries, recent surgeries, saphenous veins, advanced diabetics, osteoporosis, people who are intoxicated or who appear to be in a neurological state affected by some type of narcotic will be prevented from taking the tour
- People over 120kg cannot take the tour, people with heart problems and/or pacemakers cannot take the tour; Visitors must report health problems (diabetes, hypoglycemia, high or low blood pressure, severe allergies, respiratory, heart and blood problems).
- Prohibited: During the tour (from the headquarters to the return to it) it is not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke and snack. The use of cameras or cell phones during the tour is prohibited, the only photographic material allowed are action cameras with chest or head support.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or guardians Mandatory presentation of the child's document
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Load limit per boat: 12 people
- Important information: Boat Combo: Boat ride on the Rio Formoso, Stand'up Padlle, Bóia Cross and Day use Balneário. Duck Combo: Duck, Stand'up Padlle, Bóia Cross and Balneário. Reception with restaurant with lunch and portions (optional).
- Even the bathhouse area in the reception.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.