- How about a day full of adventures on the main river in the region, the Rio Formoso? Discover Porto da Ilha: Bote Rio Formoso, Stand Up and Boia Cross! Enjoy!
It combines the beauties of nature with the fun of activities. Just take a look: Boat Rio Formoso: the boat tour of Ecopark Porto da Ilha, takes a group of up to 12 people for an incredible tour, passing through wonderful landscapes and descents in waterfalls that guarantee that butterflies in the belly! Contact with preserved nature and interactio...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment to carry out the activities
- Duck ride on the Formoso River
- Stand'up Padlle
- Cross buoy
- Transport to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- Optional tours
- Restrictions: Children under 5 years of age, pregnant women, people with recent injuries, recent surgeries, saphenous veins, advanced diabetics, osteoporosis, people who are intoxicated or who appear to be in a neurological state affected by some type of narcotic will be prevented from taking the tour
- People over 120kg cannot take the tour, people with heart problems and/or pacemakers cannot take the tour; Visitors must report health problems (diabetes, hypoglycemia, high or low blood pressure, severe allergies, respiratory, heart and blood problems).
- Prohibited: During the tour (from the headquarters to the return to it) it is not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke and snack. The use of cameras or cell phones during the tour is prohibited, the only photographic material allowed are action cameras with chest or head support.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.