- The Jiboia Project aims to demystify non-venomous snakes and their behavior.
The Jiboia Project aims to demystify non-venomous snakes and their behavior - often related to evil and danger. In this sense, the idea is for the visitor to know better the eating habits and, mainly, the relationship of these animals to have a new perception and understand their importance in nature, in addition to breaking possible paradigms and ...
- Monitor tracking
- Entrance ticket to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- There is no restaurant, only a bar selling water.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Policy: Children up to 04 years old - FREE, paying CHD from 05 years old.
- Tour time: At 19:00. Other times must be booked in advance (Groups only)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.