- Considered the best ecotourism tour in Brazil.
Upon arriving at the source of the Olho D'Água River, an immense natural pool of crystal clear water, the guide will help everyone to equip themselves with a mask and snorkel and practice buoyancy to explore the surroundings. The gentle current takes visitors calmly for a ride in an underwater world, inhabited by dozens of species of fish and aquat...
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Flotation equipment (mask, snorkel, wetsuit and neoprene boot)
- Farm lunch on the wood stove
- Transport to the attraction
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Activity not allowed for children under 6 years old. Pregnant women over 24 weeks cannot perform the activity. Children up to 12 years old must be accompanied by their parents. Neoprene suits available up to 120kg.
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- Mustache and beard can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour. Thus, it is recommended that you go for the walk with a shaved beard.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.