- Inside the Boiadeira Trail you go through several obstacles, such as quarries, mud and lots of green!
The tour is carried out in individual 420Cc quadricycles (up to two people) and is accompanied by a monitor with a duration of approximately 1h of adventure. Inside the Boiadeira Trail you go through several obstacles, such as quarries, mud and lots of green! It's a lot of fun and on rainy days, so it's worth it! Tip: The tour can be done during th...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Disposable helmet and cap
- Lunch and drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Time limit: 07 people
- What to bring: Sneakers, repellent and sunscreen.
- It is not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the tour
- Mandatory use of sneakers and appropriate clothing for the tour (long pants and T-shirts).
- Minimum age to pilot - 16 years old and subject to an assessment
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Attention: Children under 6 years old do not participate in the activity
- Child from 06 to 08 years old is Free rump accompanied by an adult, in Quadricilo of 420 CC
- From 09 years old Garupa Pagante in the Double Quadricycle
- optional for rental Boot (Galocha).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.