- During the trail it is possible to expressively observe the characteristics of the Atlantic Forest and the cerrado that merge, further enriching the landscape of the place.
The tour is carried out at the attractive Cachoeiras Serra da Bodoquena in single or double quadricycles and accompanied by a monitor lasting approximately 1:30 h. adventure and emotion, being the 06 km route (round trip) passing through valleys, barreiros and closed forest in addition to having exclusive access to a beautiful waterfall with a cont...
- Equipment to carry out the activities
- Lunch and drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- Optional tours
- Attention: Children under 6 years of age do not participate in the activity.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Distance from the city center: 72km
- Minimum age to fly - 16 years old upon evaluation.
- It is not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the tour
- Mandatory use of sneakers and appropriate clothing for the tour (long pants and T-shirts)
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Policies: Minimum age to fly is 16 years old. Children from 06 years of age on the Double Quadricycle. Children under 5 years old do not participate in the activity.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 16 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.