The visit is not guided, however, a soundtrack accompanies you all along the route and allows you to immerse yourself even more intensely in the works. It's an escape at your own pace that will amaze you!
- * Access to all immersive digital exhibitions displayed on the product page
- * Audio and Live Guide
- * Access to Tintin exhibition
- * Access to other exhibitions
- * Pets are not allowed * This ticket doesn't give access to the Tintin exhibition * Free for children age 0-5 no ticket needed * Free for people with a disability and benefiting from minimum income (on proof) * Simply show your tickets at the entrance * This ticket gives access to the Dali and Gaudi exhibitions only, please make sure to arrive maximum 1h15 before the closing time indicated on your voucher.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.