Feeling adventurous? Tantalize your taste buds at the Musée du Vin et du Négoce. Begin your wine tasting journey with a presentation on the intricacies of Bordeaux's vineyards. Then, visit the vaulted wine cellars, built in 1720, and taste 2 or 3 wines while you learn about three centuries-worth of winemaking and the history of the wine trade. Ex...
- * Entrance to the Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux
- * Tasting of two or three wines selected by the venue, with commentary in French and English
- * A cannelé and Sauternes grapes
- * Purchases at the shop
- * Free entry for visitors under 18 * Reduced tickets available on-site for students, disabled visitors, and job-seekers
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.