For such an iconic and historical city, Boston is relatively small and easily walkable – chock full of incredible stories to tell, with a unique blend of colonial, French, and Georgian architecture. Enjoy our all-inclusive highlights tour as you wander not only the Freedom Trail but also several other notable sights.
On your private tour, you will: - Meet your guide in Copley Square, and see Trinity Church and Boston Public Library, built as a “palace for the people” and was the first large, free municipal library in America. - Visit the historic 54th Regiment Memorial, where Robert Gould Shaw led the regiment out of Boston to fight the South in the Civil War....
- Local snack
- Cider tasting
- Transportation between sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All personal expenses, Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress according to the weather and bring camera & sunscreen. Hat
Please bring a bottle of water.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the Tour start time.