Enjoy a 70-minute, fully-narrated sightseeing cruise along the Charles River. Your captain and crew will both entertain and educate while pointing out the historic and cultural sights of Boston and Cambridge. Enjoy the sights from a covered seating area, or come out to the front for a better view. Sights include Beacon Hill, Esplanade Park, the B...
- * 70-minute Charles River cruise
- * Live narration by a tour guide
- * Cocktails, drinks and snacks (available for purchase onboard)
- * All tickets are non-refundable * Cruises operate rain or shine **Please note** Parking is located in the mall garage at 100 CambridgeSide Place. Parking in this garage can be validated for $4.00 at the Charles Riverboat Company ticket booth (only possible to validate parking for this location). Children under 3 years join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket booth, located outside the Food Court of the first level of the CambridgeSide mall * Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time and the boat departs promptly at cruise time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.