Explore 'the Cradle of Liberty' on an orange and green vehicle that definitely won't get lost in a crowd! Ride the Old Town Trolley across the entire city of Boston, listen to narration by a professional tour conductor, avoid parking and driving issues, and hop on or off at all the must-see places.
- * Access to the Boston Old Town Trolley hop-on hop-off tour
- * Narration by professional tour conductor
- * All taxes
- * $7.50 Adult / $5 child discount on admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Entrance fees to other attractions
- * Food and drinks
- * Tickets are valid for the selected calendar dates * Stop #6 Cambridge/MIT/Harvard is CLOSED indefinitely due to construction Stops: * Faneuil Hall Marketplace/New England Aquarium * Historic North End - Boston's "Little Italy" * USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard * North Station/TD Garden * Downtown Crossing/Macy's/Historic District * Cambridge/M.I.T./Harvard - CLOSED indefinitely due to construction * Charles Street/Antique Row * "Cheers" (The Original) * Prudential Center * Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall * Copley Place Mall * Copley Square/Trinity Church * Old Town Trolley Welcome Center * Beacon Hill/Boston Common * Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (Seaport Hotel Shuttle Loop) * Boston Convention & Exhibit Center (Seaport Hotel Shuttle Loop) * Boston Fish Pier (Seaport Hotel Shuttle Loop) * South Station (Seaport Hotel Shuttle Loop) * Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship (Seaport Hotel Shuttle Loop - Only available on cruise ship days) Kids under 4 join for free, no tickets needed. * Redeem your smartphone voucher as you board the trolley * Tours run every 30 min Parking is available at the Boston Common Parking Garage which is underneath the Boston Common. It is located on South Charles Street and right down the street from trolley stop 6.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.