Food is culture, but culture isn't necessarily food. On this From Food to Freedom Trail tour of Boston, the two combine to make for a delightfully delicious experience. As you wander Boston's famous North End neighborhood with your expert guide, you''ll nibble on meats, cheeses, fresh bread, pastries and pizza, all from local eateries. When you're...
- * Local, English-speaking guide
- * Variety of food samples (such as fresh bread, pizza and pastries)
- * An entrance fee to the historic church (or equivalent)
- * Surprise local treat
- * Additional food and drink and souvenirs
- * Gratuities
- * Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothes & shoes * Tours run rain or shine * Valid ID required at the Massachusetts State House, guests must pass through metal detectors Dietary Notes: This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour. * Kids under 6 get in free, no ticket required * If a venue is closed, a similar alternative may be offered * The State House is closed on weekends, alternate sites will be visited instead * Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point, the Greenway Carousel (Outside - Next to the Carousel entrance), 191 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02111 * Your guide will wear an Urban Adventures jacket * The tour will end at Boston Public Garden (or nearby), 4 Charles St., Boston, MA 02116 Please send an email to email@example.com if you have vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.