Join a guide and discover the local side of Boston's most popular neighborhood, the North End. During this two-hour tour you'll visit Boston's most revered church and snack your way through the neighborhood with delicious tastings of meat, cheese, bread, pastries, pizza and cappuccino. Tradition, history and food define the North End, so join the...
- * Guided tour of Boston's North End
- * Variety of food samples, such as fresh bread, pizza, meats and cheeses, pastries
- * Entrance fee to the historic church (or equivalent alternative)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Additional food and drinks
- * Souvenirs
- * Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes * Tour runs rain or shine * Valid ID required at the Massachusetts State House, guests must pass through metal detectors Children under 6 years old join for free, no ticket required. * Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point, The Greenway Carousel (outside, next to the Carousel entrance), 191 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02111 * Your guide will wear an Urban Adventures jacket * Ending point: A central location in or near Boston's North End
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.