Walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary War heroes, discover the story of Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride, and relive the fight for American Independence! This compact, self-guided audio tour of Boston’s Freedom Trail lets you journey back in time to historic Boston in the days of George Washington, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and their revolutionary col...
- * Self-guided tour taken via the Action Tour Guide app
- * Unique password (sent by email) for access to the Action Tour Guide app
- * Audio narration
- * Written text explanations
- * Route from stop to stop
- * List of stops along the route
- * Live GPS map on your phone
- * Works Offline
- * Food or drinks
- * Parking
- * Entry to paid attractions
- * No expiration — the tour is available from the minute you book until forever! * This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one. * Kids can join for free * This is a self-guided tour. Enter the password you'll be sent via e-mail to access your tour. Download the Action Tour Guide app onto your phone. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. The tour starts at the Boston Common Visitor Center. Stick to the recommended route for the best experience.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.