See holographic displays and films, meet the courageous souls who fought in the lead up to the Revolution, and even recreate the teas being thrown overboard at the Boston Tea Party! Join your 18th-century host and witness some real historical fun. Walk through an important colonial town meeting and onto one of the two huge ships, where you'll 'dum...
- * Museum entrance as part of a guided tour
- * Award winning multi-sensory film, live actors, and 3D holographic interactive exhibits
- * Bring history alive by _dumping the tea into the sea_
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Entrance to Abigail's Tea Room
- * Food and drinks
- * First entry at 10:00, last entry at 16:00 * Strollers, carriages & large bags aren't allowed and can't be stored or checked. * REQUIREMENT - Starting Saturday, January 15th, guests ages 12+ must show proof of one dose of vaccine. * Starting February 15th, guests ages 12+ must show proof of full vaccination. * Starting March 1st, children ages 5-11 must show proof of one dose of vaccine. * Starting May 1st, guests ages 5+ must show proof of full vaccination. * Mask mandate is in effect at the Museum as well * The museum can only be visited as part of a guided tour * Kids under 3 are free, no ticket needed * Reduced tickets available directly with the venue for seniors 60+, students, military with ID Show your smartphone voucher to get your tour time at the ticket booth of the museum. Tours are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance, so we recommend you to arrive early. * Pictures/video are only permitted in meeting rooms, on the ships and on the back deck * This voucher does not guarantee a tour time. Due to capacity restrictions, entry to the museum is on a first come, first served basis. All guests must check in with the booth with their voucher to receive a tour time, depending on availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.