- Discover the gorgeous Martha's Vineyard
- Soak up all the charming local island vibes
- Relax, transportation is covered for you
You'll be picked up by a professional guide in an air-conditioned mini-coach, where you'll be provided with a personalized passenger experience. Transportation to the island has never been this easy! You will also receive complimentary snacks, bottled water, island guidebooks and a discount card with some island perks! Once on the island, you can c...
- Roundtrip transportation from Boston to Martha's Vineyard, 14 or 24 passenger mini-coach bus, Roundtrip ferry service on the Island Queen Ferry, Snacks and water, Light commentary from Falmouth via Cape Cod, 3-hour island (if option is selected), Hotel pick up
- Tips (optional), Additional food and beverages
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-outThis small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experienceA moderate amount of walking is involvedThis tour is not suitable for petsCollapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passengerInfants must not sit on lapsThis tour is not recommended for people with back problems and/or heart conditionsPlease wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoesDon't forget your camera! When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.