Perfect your regal wave and get ready for a real royal experience! The Royal Monastery of Brou is a cluster of monastic buildings, located around an intricate Gothic church and three cloisters. It's considered both a masterpiece and a labor of love. Explore gorgeous Gothic architecture at your leisure and learn the story of Margaret of Austria, wh...
- * Fast-track entrance to the Royal Monastery of Brou
- * Informative leaflet in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, and Russian
- * Audio guide (available on-site for an additional fee in French, English, German, Italian, and Dutch)
- * The Monastery is closed from 12:30-14:00 (April-June) and from 12:00-14:00 (October-March) * No luggage storage available * Shop available onsite * Free parking available Free for kids under 18 (excl. school groups), EU citizens & EU residents aged 18-25, disabled visitors + 1 carer, job-seekers (with valid proof), and holders of the Culture Card/ICOM/Education Pass. * Use the ticket holders' line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket at the entrance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.