Get ready for a supersonic day out at Aerospace Bristol. During your visit you'll have the chance to see incredible aeroplanes and helicopters, plus rockets, satellites and more. The star attraction is the last Concorde ever to fly. You can even step inside the iconic supersonic jet and see into the cockpit with your Aerospace Bristol tickets. Fin...
- * Time aboard the Concorde
- * Maps and children's trails
- * Interactive Aerospace Adventure app for children
- * Free parking
- * Free return visits for 12 months
- Guide dogs allowed inside, but pets are not permitted. * Carers accompanying a visitor who is disabled are entitled to free entry * Carer tickets are available upon arrival Your ticket will be exchanged for a printed museum entrance ticket when you arrive at the admissions' desk. Please check aerospacebristol.org for further information about your visit.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.