Hunt for bargains in late-19th-century Holland, with a visit to one of the most unique cultural attractions in the Netherlands. Located at the world's first-ever and last-remaining sail-through auction house, Museum BroekerVeiling gives you a history lesson by putting you directly in it. Join a real auction and bid on fresh local vegetables in the...
- * Admission to Museum BroekerVeiling
- * Boat trip (1 hour)
- * Access to the demonstration auction
- * Access to the petting zoo
- * Guided tour (available for purchase directly with the supplier)
- * In case of bad weather, a closed boat will be used * It is recommended to arrive in the morning in order to have enough time to explore the museum and do the boat tour * Kids under 4 years get in free, no ticket needed * 14 Nov-6 Dec: the regular museum program won't be offered due to the Sinterklaas program * Average visit time: 3 hours Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.