- A version of Rafting especially aimed at children, adventurers at the best age and their Pet
If you asked yourself: “I'm going to go rafting, but what about my kids?” Now there is no reason to worry, in total safety the kids enjoy the nature of the Rio Jacaré Pepira. For people in the Best Age who haven't lost their zest and their Pet who also enjoys an aquatic adventure. The PET value is charged as if it were a normal participant
- Round-trip transportation from the agency
- Safety equipment
- Visitation fee
- Specialized and trained drivers in first aid and rescue
- Insurance (Porto Seguro)
- Food and Beverages not described in this package
- For this tour we have included the Transfer from Território Selvagem (Avenida Mário Pinotti, 11 - Caju/Brotas)
- What to bring: Sneakers with grippy soles (mandatory), Sunscreen, repellent, Change of clothes, shoes and towel, Plastic bag to store wet belongings
- What to wear: Light clothing for activities, preferably synthetic fabric (will get wet)
- Mask (mandatory, you can take it off in the river)
- Documentation: Bring RG and CPF
- Pet: mandatory use of the guide
- Only allowed for people over 3 years old and a maximum of 150 kilos
- For this tour, the children's acceptance rule depends on the river level on the day the rafting takes place.
- River Level: Up to 1.00m - Minimum age: 03 years
- River Level: 1.01 to 1.49m = Minimum height: 1.20m
- River level: above 1.50m = Minimum height: 1.20m and know how to swim
- Above 2.00 - Canceled and Transferred Rafting
- You must arrive 15 minutes before each activity booked
- The PET value is charged as if it were a normal participant
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.