Admire the energetic dancers as you **listen to a symphony of bagpipes, fiddles, and drums**. Want to join the fun? Get a chance to join the performers on stage and flaunt those moves! Watch the glittering Hungarian capital pass by from the deck of your Budapest night cruise.
- * 80-minute night cruise on the Danube
- * 3 cocktails per person
- * Live folklore operetta show
- * Food and additional drinks
- * Depart from dock number 11. Jane Haining rakpart, right next to Elisabeth Bridge, Budapest * Boarding time is 30 mins before departure * Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the entrance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.