Don't worry, they're included in your ticket price. This 85-minute cruise promises elegance and comfort with the choice to switch between seating on the air-conditioned lower deck (heated in winter) or the terrace for the best view. Whether you're ending a long day of exploring Budapest or getting ready for a night out in the city, the Cocktail...
- * 3 cocktails (see additional info)
- * 85-minute sightseeing cruise
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * WiFi onboard
- The cocktails available: * Cuba Libre * Mojito * Aperol Spritz * Pina Colada * Wiking Cocktail * Tequila Sunrise * Sex on the Beach * Rabbit in the hole * Bear in the bush * Gin Tonic * Malibu Apple * Jager bomb * Vodka Orange * Vodka Soda * Whisky Cola **How to get there by public transportation:** * Bus: 5, 7, 8E, 105, 108E, 907, 908. Stop: Március 15. tér This activity ends at the starting point. Present your voucher at the starting point next to the Elizabeth Bridge, on the Pest Side. * For the ingredients in the cocktails, [please click here.](https://silver-line.hu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/itallap-kokt%C3%A9l-en-webre.jpg)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.